Gladiators! Another patch is coming for the Beta of Bloodsports.TV!
- Kati Sagan’s abilities should now work a lot better. She will no longer run back to her old attack target when teleporting out of range or chase down targets while Lockdowned.
- Fixed an issue where ranged Gladiators sometimes would move into melee when attacking.
Outlaws should be shot on sight – not hugged.
- Fixed an issue where Luna’s Hux Flux only could heal allies and damage Outlaws once every 5 seconds.
“I feel alive again” one Bruiser is quoted to have said after trying the patch.
- Fixed an issue where Hardy Klanning would sometimes miss targets with his Dauntless Charge.
He’s just not that acrobatic.
- Beasts respawn delay increased from 5 seconds to 10 seconds. Should improve situations where the Beasts respawned instantly after being killed.
No more – or at least fewer – sudden ambushes.
- Fixed an issue where some Beasts could not damage BoxBots.
We’ll miss those epic battles of BEAST vs MACHINE, but its for the best!
- Alfred’s DynaVisor™ T-30 bomb should now also explode on death. Explosion damage reduced from 1500 + 1000% Tech Power to 1000 + 500% Tech Power.
Its actually useful now!
- Fixed issue with Turbo Energizer, Grizzly Toothblade and The Windmiller where you could gain the wrong buff depending on in what order you bought the items.
- Fixed issue where the commentator would always be disabled until the user changed settings.
Censorship isn’t cool.
- Enemy healing combat text is now green.
Did you know that the Mad Butcher also heals himself off of your suffering with his Lifesteal Aura?
- Escape key can now be used to abort the chat in game.
- Score monitor in main menu now supports higher scores and longer names.
#Firstworldproblems (we’re looking at you How4much)
- Added server filters in server list.
Passworded servers begone!
- Fixed a bug where the shop ‘Buy’ button would toggle between enabled/disabled every time an item is selected in the shop, regardless of if you can afford it or not.
- Fixed crash when entering a game from lobby while game was ending.
- Fixed crash when trying to reset Path of Glory progress.
- Updated several tooltips to make descriptions easier to understand.
See you in the Arena!